Friday, August 14, 2009

The Saga of Mr. Mistoffelees Look-alike


This little fellow will be joining my family as of the 31st of this month.
He currently resides in Brooklyn New York,
which is a 5 or 6 hour drive from my house.
Why are we adopting a kitten from so far away?
Answer: because either of fate or coincidence.
A telephone conversation with my uncle
about adopting cats.
During the telephone conversation,
my uncle gets an email
from his co-worker,
which explains that this kitten
was found outside his co-worker's apartment
and has lived in the apartment for two weeks.
He is very sweet and adorable, but
they can't keep him because they already have
three cats.

Possible names for him:
Eliot Brooklyn
Tucker (Tux) Eliot
Tux for short because he is a tuxedo cat.
I'm so excited and name suggestions would be much appreciated!

No comments: