Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Beginning

My goal for this blog is to have it be a resource for all kinds of people affected by, involved with, or interested in all things having to do with Cerebral Palsy. I have always wanted to create something like this, but have never had quite the perfect opportunity to do so. After deciding to do an "IB Personal Project" (more to come on that later), I realized that nothing I could ever do for a project would be as personal to me, as my own experiences with Cerebral Palsy. I would love for this blog to have multiple contributers, donation buttons for UCP (United Cerebral Palsy) and March of Dimes, information about Cerebral Palsy, a whole bunch of people's personal stories, and a more interesting title and message than the current title of "Undecided=)." I would like anyone, who wants to, to contribute, no matter their writing ability, degree of Cerebral Palsy, knowledge of Cerebral Palsy, or whether or not it is them or a loved one who has Cerebral Palsy.  If you are interested in writing or participating in this blog, please feel free to email me at comptonann@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!   

No comments: