Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Big Dilemma: Shoes



I don't know about you, but for me, as a person living with Cerebral Palsy buying shoes has always been my biggest achilles heel. I'll have an adorable outfit, but not the perfect shoes to match. This comes from the fact that if I were to have the perfect shoes to match (i.e. narrow, non-supportive flats, sandals, or clogs) my walk would either be extremely exaggerated or I would fall flat on my face! So, after many trips to the mall and many stores I have finally found the perfect shoe source Zappos, or in other words, the shoe store that is only on the internet and is complete with free returns! Scrolling through multitudes of pages, the possibilities are endless with the number of" "Cerebral Palsy-approved" shoes is infinitely endless. Finally, I must share that my favorite shoe company is J-41. They are the makers of the fabulous pair of shoes above!
 

No comments: