Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Little Early

So, I was going to wait a few days to post number 3 and 4 of my favorite exercise equipment, but after finding the greatest website I couldn't resist posting at least number 3.

3. Exercise Ball: Oh, the exercise ball, great for sore backs and such. A large variety can be found here.

The website featuring the exercise balls had some other great products as well. Here are two of my favorites:

I've heard of Bilibo's, but it never occurred to me how great they could be when used in therapy.


Learning to ride a bike can be very difficult for kids with Cerebral Palsy because balancing is especially challenging. As a result, the Skuut™ Balance Bike would be the perfect solution to help your child learn to balance before actually learning how to ride a bike!

No comments: